The rules on processing of personal data are set out in the General Data ProtectionRegulation (the “GDPR”).
WSD Capacity srl is the data controller. This means we decide how your personal data is processed and for what purposes. Our contact details are: Strada Sirenelor 81, Bucuresti, tel: +40 316 301 751 . For all data matters contact Mihaela Zaharescu, on +40 316 301 751 or email@example.com
We use your personal data to:
• Fulfil contracts between yourself and our group of companies ;
• Update you of service developments which we reasonably consider will be of interest.
This will be limited to information sent to your business email address and with every communication you will be given a clear and straightforward option to opt out for further communications and to ask us to delete the personal information we register.
With reference to the categories of personal data described in the definitions section, we process the following categories of your data:
• Telephone numbers (incl. direct dial and mobile);
• E-mail address.
We have obtained all of this data from you when you enquired about our services or opened an account with us.
We only ever use your personal data to administer your account, to help provide you with the services you have requested from us, or to share interesting and relevant content with you.
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared only with the authorities and other parties, such as but not limited to sub-contractors. Insurers, etc., in order for them to fulfil their contractual obligations to us.
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary and we only retain your data for the purpose of informing you of news, events or activities. When you withdraw consent or until we think that our services are no longer of interest to you we will delete your data.
You are under no statutory or contractual requirement or obligation to provide us with your personal data.
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data.
You have the right to request:
• a copy of the personal data which we register, or your company;
• that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
• your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
• to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time;
• to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller (known as the right to data portability);
• where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
• to object to the processing of personal data.
Our e-newsletter service is provided by Mail Chimp whose servers are in the USA and who certify they comply with all EU privacy legislation.
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Privacy Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions.
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact our data representative by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Romanian Data Protection Authority (RDPA)