Help and FAQ
WSD Capacity hires professional drivers for external routes. We offer interesting jobs for drivers because you will have the opportunity to drive on many different kind of trucks. Therefore we look for drivers with experience in driving with tarpaulin, on cistern and silo (bulk), containers, platforms, trailers, or refrigerated containers. For help and FAQ:
Mega trucks, with tarpaulin
Used for bulky cargo in particular, or cargo of large proportions.
Characteristics (differ depending on manufacturer):
- Depending on the type of tarpaulin, loading can be done from above, laterally or through the back of the truck;
- Loading capacity is up to 24 tons
- Approximate size of the semitrailer: 13.6 x 2.45 x 2.90 (W x l x H), height can reach up to 3.1 m
- Approximate volume 96-100 mc
Container truck with a platform:
The container is the detachable part of the vehicle (cars, trucks) which is adapted for mechanized loading, unloading and lateral transfer from one module to the other;
Standard dimensions 2,59 height;
H- 2,90m with the added notation HC-Height-Cube or HQ-High Quantity.
Each container has its own license plate, comprised of four capital letters.
Products that require controlled temperature present a high degree of perishability. Therefore we also drive refrigerated trucks at WSD.
- Light lorry – approximate size: 6 x 2.4 x 2.4 – L x l x H, loading capacity up to 3.5 tons
- Trucks – approximate size: 13.6 x 2.4 x 2.7, loading capacity up to 23 tons
Types of vehicles:
- Trucks with controlled temperature (the interior temperature cam be set between -20 grade and +12 degrees Celsius depending on the type of truck)
- Refrigerated trucks / frigo / refrigerator – allow a decrease of inside temperature and keeping set temperature constantly;
- Trucks with heating systems (allow an increase of inside temperature and maintaining it for 12 hours at the least, at a temperature constant of minimum +12 C.