Apply now

When you have ADR, a tachograph card, a certificate of professional training, and of course a license for categories B, C, and E we are in business. But also if you do not have all these take care of, we can train you to get them.

    Send CV *

    You can be added as a student driver next to an experienced one and before you know you drive around Europe by yourself in the best trucks such as Volvo, DAF, Iveco, MAN, Euro5, and Euro6 engines for an increased level of comfort while driving. These trucks are equipped with comfortable beds, refrigerators, adapter plugs, communication and navigation system, phone and other facilities. Fill out your details and apply.